Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Ranjewel Appraisals.
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like an appraiser, it's difficult for them to fully grasp real estate market forces.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. Instead, an appraisal assesses the true market value of your home.
At the end of the day, your house is only worth what another person is willing to give you.
||Contact us for information regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
More and more New Hampshire homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for top dollar, what you need is a qualified appraiser. You need an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional appraisal help you set a sound asking price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
Folks are sometimes surprised when they find out their home's value is much more than they thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they expected they would get.
Others have an an exaggerated opinion of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - instead of gathering dust on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Give you an advantage while negotiating while speaking with a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Alert you of problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Prevent the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to fall through
Pre-listing appraisals in Center Harbor
You may have a highly talented agent, but it's in your best interest to have an analysis of value prior to finalizing a listing agreement.
And that's where Ranjewel Appraisals comes in. An appraisal can be invaluable in a scenario like this. You and your agent will get a comprehensive breakdown for the unique features of your property which will give you insight into the health of the local real estate market with a record of recent comparable properties in the area.
Serving New Hampshire with the very best real estate consulting services
You might feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you still want assistance analyzing local sales and property data. We
have services designed especially for consumers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
If you're curious what to expect from Ranjewel Appraisals when you order an appraisal just take a look....
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We will provide you with personalized information for your individual appraisal need. Just explain your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Swift turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats that suit YOUR needs:
We've worked on many of assignments, and we know that when providing real estate consulting and appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "generic" assignment. We offer a variety of types of reports and have an abundance of experience at providing appraisals to clients sans the industry jargon and in an easy to digest format with the general public in mind.
- Fast to follow-up questions: Reports we create are written in plain English, simple to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
If you have any confusion concerning your appraisal once you've read through the report, just give us a call or email us!
Phone: Cell: Fax:
Contact Us | Appraisal Info | Client Login | Order an Appraisal | Home Seller Services | Why an appraisal? | Home
Copyright © 2013 Ranjewel Appraisals
Portions Copyright © 2013 a la mode, inc.